We closed on our house today!!
 |
| Yes, that is really our yard! |
You know what that means?
Time to let the fun begin... my dad is here to help us out this week!
First task: Get the floors ready to be re-finished.
 |
| Where are the wood floors at? They're hiding! |
Oh, there they are!
Let me just say, yanking out staples that have been lodged in a floor for 40+ years is super-fun. And it doesn't hurt your knees/back at all. I'm glad we're doing this at the age of 23 and not 63.
 |
| Working hard! |
 |
| Messy, messy! |
As it started getting dark outside, I decided we needed some nourishment. My usual 6 o'clock dinner time had long passed.
Subway it was! I love their Orchard Chicken Salad. I also love the fact that I get to be the "runner girl." Aka gets to leave the house to run to the store for food/supplies and whatever else need to be done. (Sadly not running mile after mile like I wish...)
Alrighty, I'm off to bed to catch some Zzzzzz's before a full day of teaching and more working on the house tomorrow night!!
Comments
:)